Thursday, July 17, 2008

Toe in the Water

Well, it seems the thing to do is have a blog, which is great! I have children who will help me figure it out...maybe someday there will even be pictures!! Viewing my daughter's blog is a fantastic way to keep in touch and see the grandkids. I hope to record some thoughts and events...even if it's just for myself.

Today Lisa, Andrew and the kids left St. George to head home in Enid, OK. They have 2 long days of driving ahead of them and I hope everything goes smooth. We had a wonderful visit with them and got to know those two little boys better; the house was "Claytonized". So now I will clean up the house and put things back in some sort of order. It's much too quiet! I miss them so much already.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yay, I found your blog! It is great. I'm sure Mary Anne can show you how to add some pictures. Hey, you should post a picture of you and Dad behind that carnival cutout you made at the party! Talk to you soon- love you!!!!