Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pomp and Circus Dance

Mary Anne graduated from Dixie State College last night....whoo hoo! It was a nice ceremony and all went well. Even the speeches were short and sweet....my favorite kind of speeches. Mary Anne has her BS in English with a secondary teaching certificate.
Mackenzie came to see her get the empty diploma case.

Heather and Mary Anne. Proud mama with the new Dixie alumni.


Nathan, James, Mary Anne and Chelsea.

Chelsea played the viola in the orchestra. She was the best out of the whole orchestra.

Confetti at the end of the graduation signaling the beginning of 16 months of celebrating the 100th year of Dixie College! Even more exciting: after the ceremony we all went to In-N-Out!!

6 comments:

Mary Anne said...

That was such a fun/nice evening. I had a wonderful time. Thanks for making it so special and memorable. I'll always treasure these.

Lisa said...

Great pictures!

Andrew said...

What? I didn't get confetti when I graduated! Or In-N-Out! I think I got cheated.

Janis said...

Congratulations to everyone! I love when you blog and I love hearing about your family! Great title!!

Hope said...

This is wonderful! Congratulations, Mom!

胤綸胤綸 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.