Friday, December 24, 2010

Fun With the Grandkiddos

Today we took Clayton and Dory to Fiesta Fun where Clayton got to ride the go-cart with Mom and play on the video games, too. He had so much fun!

Here's Dory earlier in the week at Jumpin' Jacks! She loved climbing and sliding and running everywhere!

Clayton after sliding down the big long slide at Jumpin' Jacks. I wish I could harness their energy!




Dory and I getting ready for James and Chelsea's reception last Saturday.
Lisa hamming it up for the camera...I think she misses Andrew! Hubba hubba!

Heber took Brian fishing today at the local pond just up the road from our house. He was so excited to have Papa take him! What a beautiful day!

Brian caught three fish! They decided to catch and release....so no fish dinner tonight...guess we'll have to settle for flank steak instead.

Proud fisherman! (Proud Grandpa, too!)

Heber and Mary Anne and Brian. What a beautiful sunny day after a week of non-stop rain.

Clayton trying his luck with the games at Fiesta Fun.
Dory liked the Addams Family Value game. She has great skills.
Finally, here's Clayton and Lisa zooming around the track. They came in first!!! (they were the only ones out there). What a fun amazing week!!

No comments: