
James and Chelsea were married December 18, 2010. If I was on the ball I would have posted pictures months ago, but better late than never? I apologize, but hey, it's fun to see these pictures anytime!

It was a drizzly rainy week, no sun in the sky, but it didn't dampen spirits...in fact I think it kind of added to the beauty of the outside photos. The white sky with the white dress, the white temple...ooooh, I love it!

What a wonderful day for our family! We are so blessed to have Chelsea Michele Bryant as part of our family. President Judd performed the ceremony, so spiritual, enlightening and wonderful.


Here we are at the reception in Cedar City...the end of a long but fantastic day! The reception was awesome! (Do we look ready for naps?)
1 comment:
Lovely photos! And yes, it is unusual to have a showery day in St. George, isn't it? Thanks for sharing, and tell them congratulations once again from me!
Post a Comment