
Do you like to dress up for Halloween? No, not really! I'm scary looking enough.
What were you last year for Halloween? Just me! Not too exciting.
Favorite Costume you have ever worn? I was Cousin It one year and I looked great! We used two hula skirts, a derby and some glasses. We almost always made costumes and someone was always a hobo every year.
How do you spend your Halloween? Usually handing out candy and visiting with all the neighbors, but last year and this year I'll be in Rapid City with the grandkids! It's so fun to see their cute costumes and take them trick or treating to a few houses. Clayton's birthday is October 30, so I'll get to attend his party, too! What a fun time of year.
Have you ever been to a graveyard on Halloween? No! I did, however, find a cute picture of a cake that looks like a graveyard. You use Milano cookies for the headstones, etc. Maybe I'll make one with the grandkids!
Do you decorate your home on Halloween? Yes! Some years more than others. We like to get the porch looking spooky and fun for the trick or treaters. I love carving pumpkins!!! I just love jack-o-lanterns!
What's a fun memory you have of Halloween? I remember dumping out our candy on the family room floor and trading with my siblings and organizing all the candy. I had a little safe that I would keep it in!
Okay, so I want to know how you would answer these questions! Happy Halloween!!
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE that picture! But not as much as I LOVE that you are coming to visit!!! Can't wait!
Post a Comment