Once again I was able to be here for Clayton's birthday...he is five years old now and loves "shapes" like circle, square, rectangle, etc. Lisa had the house all decorated and fun activities for all the kids.

Clayton opening presents. I got him some art supplies because he loves to draw, color and write with all the colors!

Clayton's cake had a shape clown that he loves. What a handsome young man he is!!

Getting ready to blow out the candles...Clayton, what are you wishing for??

I love this picture of Clayton looking at the cake...while Mom lights the crayon candles.

Eating pizza, drinking juice, joking around and enjoying friends! That's the recipe for a fun party!

I know, it looks like Dory cut her nose off....she is just enjoying her cake and all the great frosting! What a nut.

Above: Lillian and Clayton are in the same Primary class...they both LOVE to color an color and color. Those are the pencils I got for Clayton.

After the party and everyone went home Brian made this card for Clayton. I love it!! It's great to be here with Lisa and her family...I'm having a wonderful time.
3 comments:
You have such a creative daughter! She takes after her Mom! Love seeing all the fun you are having!!
Your daughter is so creative--just like her Mom! Love seeing all the cute pictures of all the fun!! Keep having a great time!
What cuties! So glad you are able to be there.
Post a Comment