Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo Experimenting!

Today we had Chelsea and James come visit. We had so much fun! After doing some sealings at the temple and a nice sushi lunch we went to the Jacob Hamlin House to try out our cameras. Chelsea is taking a photography class at SUU and needed to take photos for her class, so I thought why not join in the fun. I have a new camera that I know nothing about but it was fun just trying it out.
Above is Mary Anne posing for me. She looked so cute and I think the photo doesn't look too bad.

I was suprised at the close ups I got with this camera, it looks pretty good! It's fun to look for designs and textures. Above is the hub of an old wagon wheel.

And there's the wagon! James showed me how to manipulate the colors, etc on the computer so that was fun too.

I love trees and branches. Just having fun with the fam and our cameras! What a fun day.

1 comment:

Hope Wiltfong said...

Love the photos - keep posting your shots!