My mother's doll has been away for a while on a vacation in Caldwell, Idaho. I received these photos of her today, doesn't she look totally rejuvenated and refreshed? She looks brand new! I can't wait to get the old girl home and give her a hug. I've missed her!
Sorry these pics are a little small, but it'll give you an idea of the difference between the old and new Penny! Check out my blog a few posts ago for the "before" pictures. She was literally disintegrating before my eyes, it was so sad.
I love her new hair, such a soft pretty color, just so cute and realistic!
I wish my Mom could see Penny now! She kept her all through her life and even let my sister Mary Anne and I play with her often. We loved Penny so much. Now she will have a home with me and be kept in the family for generations to come.
I love living in Southern Utah where the red rocks complement the blue sky. I enjoy being busy with work and church, helping others, being involved with my children's lives, etc. My husband and I live in a cozy brick home in a friendly neighborhood. Other than living far from other family members, including grandkids, life is good!
1 comment:
She is so beautiful! It's wonderful the things that can be restored - any chance they could do this to my old body?!
Post a Comment