Saturday, October 12, 2013

Life's a Beach

Yesterday we went to Tolmie State Park only 20 minutes or so away from Lisa and Andrew's. It was a fun and beautiful place for pictures! Two of the three grandkids started out in crummy moods so it's amazing Andrew got these great photos! Being in this lovely place made everyone happy!

Two brothers, Clayton and Brian. Love this picture!

Running on the pebbly beach!

Cute kids and beautiful backdrop!!



Autumn leaves add such a nice touch. Hey guys, where are you going?

What do you do with autumn leaves? Throw them in the air!



Or, put them in your ears....

Clayton!

I love how the moss covers the trees, rocks and just about everything! 

Cute little Dory, what is on her mind? 

2 comments:

Hope Wiltfong said...

Your grandkids are so adorable! I especially LOVE the Swedish dress that Dory is wearing. Aren't grandchildren just the best thing ever?!

Kathy said...

I agree....everything in these pictures is adorable, but that DRESS! It's so precious, I can't believe Lisa is letting her run through the woods/beach in such an adorable keepsake! :)