![]() |
| Clayton LOVES Fantasia! I brought him this sorcerer hat of Papa's and his mom bought him a Mickey Mouse robe so that he could really enjoy this movie in style! |
![]() |
| I thought I'd help Clayton and Dory with their jig saw puzzle... a Luigi puzzle of course! In case you missed it, 2103 was the "Year of Luigi" according to Nintendo. |
![]() |
| After months of doctor visits, surgeries, chemo, rehabilitation etc etc etc, Lisa and I were finally reunited! Our goal? To walk around Target together. Mission accomplished! |
![]() |
| Here's Clayton with his Special Ed teacher. Clayton started 2nd grade. When I woke him up for school this morning he told me, "School is closed!" Sorry kiddo, time to get up. |
![]() |
| Here's Brian, looking forward to starting 4th grade! Sounds like his first day was a good one! |
| Dory is ready for Kindergarten. She is super excited for her first day of Kindergarten! She seems just as excited to ride the big bus home. |
![]() |
| Cute little Dory-do. |
![]() |
| Do you remember your Kindergarten teacher? Mine was Miss Sutliff, Lisa's was Mrs. Duran, and Dory's is Miss Sisco! Fun to be here with my daughter and granddaughter. |










1 comment:
We miss Mor Mor!!! Can't wait to see you next month. Dory wrote you a letter, you'll love it.
Post a Comment