I lost 2.2 lbs this week for a total loss of 20.4 lbs. Someone at work actually noticed I was losing weight (thank you Kat!) which surprised me...now I feel all the more committed to keeping this up if people are noticing. Heber and I have been walking at night. It's still too warm even late at night but the temperatures are suposed to change next week which will make walking all the more comfortable. With trepidation I gave away some of my tops which were becoming a bit baggy on me...funny how there's this little part of my brain that fights giving up being fat. It was hard to give up those clothes, but I did it. Weight loss isn't just physical, it's a mental battle, too!
6 comments:
Awesome!!! You are doing so great! And it is so true that it's a mental battle. Almost more so than physical, for me anyway. Way to go!
Mom, I'm so proud of you! You are doing simply marvelous! Keep up the amazing work. I can really see a difference--you look awesome!
Alright!! You go, girl! I am so impressed!
hear hear! i find myself keeping my post baby clothes saying "but what if i gain the weight again?"
you're an inspiration!
You're an inspiration to me!
That's my gal! I am sooo very proud of you, Hon. You are inspiring me too. Only 37 more lbs. to go, for me.
Post a Comment