Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Weigh-In

This week's weight loss is 1 pound which puts the total at 21.4 pounds lost! I even enjoyed lunch at In-N-Out! I've been walking almost every day which is starting to become a habit I really look forward to. I signed up for the Save A Sister 1 mile Fun Run on October 24 here in St. George to benefit the fight against breast cancer. It's been two years since I was diagnosed. They also have a 10K and 5K run...maybe someday!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Heck yes!!! You are doing sooo great! And that fun run sounds wonderful. I wish I could join you. Of course, it'd be pretty cool if it benefited rabies too . . . just kidding. Do you need pledges or anything? Me first!

Mary Anne said...

Go, Mom! ("Go, Carol.")

Way to drop those pounds! I can't believe you've lost over TWENTY pounds already! Wow! Congrats. We really need to celebrate that in someway...

Hope said...

Fantastic! Harmony has threatened me... er, ASKED me to bring my walking shoes so we can get on with better habits - you are an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

A,
I love walking with you and sharing in the struggle and joy of making the pounds go away, for good! You are and will always be beautiful to me. You are so beautiful to me! (sung in Joe Cocker's voice, of course)

H