It's Friday weigh-in...let's just say I'm up a little AGAIN. Ugh. I enjoyed myself a little too much last week in California. I'm not giving up! For one week I will write down everything I eat! I have forgotten to ask myself, "Am I Hungry?" and have been telling myself, "This is so good! More is better!"
I have been walking with my friend Jen on week nights 2.5 miles very brisk, so I know I'm getting some exercise in. That isn't the problem.
My scale could be broken...well it could! Maybe I'm really losing weight but the mechanism is broken.
It was extremely windy and cold last night so Jen and I did not go walking. (She was afraid our slender frames would blow away in the wind.) So blame the wind.
So...I will write down every morsel that I eat and see if that helps. Sigh.
This and That in September, Part 2!
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
Writing everything down is a great idea. I have all the great ideas, I just have a problem doing them and not giving into temptation. It just tastes SO good! Good luck to you!
Keep trying! Keep working! You have done a FANTASTIC job so far - this is just a little set back!
I am trying so hard to exercise more, but I just am having trouble getting excited about any kind of workout! I may have to go back to a gym.
But you and I - we can DO IT!!
Post a Comment