Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Weigh-In

Just decided to try weighing in on Thursdays...I have a total loss of 51 pounds...I am the same as 3 weeks ago! I'm happy about that. I'm down a bit from last week, whew. Crisis averted for the moment. I feel back on track and am asking myself "Am I hungry?" again instead of, "What else can I eat?"

I hope I can start losing weight again, but maintaining is wonderful, too!

Sorry, no pictures today, I'm trying to use Heber's laptop because my computer isn't working this morning.

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Way to go, Mom! That's great to hear!! You're doing super.

Also, sorry your comp isn't working. I think something's up with it. Try unplugging the black camera cord for skype next time. I think it sometimes slows down stuff. It used to have problems with it before at least.

You, Aunt Mary Anne, Lisa, and Dad all inspire me to keep exercising! I even want to buy a scale so I can keep track--but I don't think I'll really lose weight...maybe? As long as I can maintain a healthy weight, I'll be happy.

Janis said...

You have such a great attitude!