Sunday, November 7, 2010

More from Mormor

After church, I offered to make Brian a grilled cheese sandwich, but he requested "pancakes!" so I had him help me make some plattar.

Brian gave a play-by-play...first we mix up the batter, then we make little circles, then we put them on a plate and then we eat them!

Everyone has their own special method of eating plattar...Brian likes butter and powdered sugar and then roll them up. Clayton likes his plain and flat on the plate.

Dory just eats them any way she decides at the moment! And she really is "Too Sweet."

Here is the purse Lisa and Andrew had made for me out of one of his flight suits. Andrew had patches made for it including one that says MORMOR. (It's also the colors of the Swedish flag!)
Tomorrow I pack up and leave in the early evening...must get back and start earning more money for my next trip! It's been busy and wonderful. I will miss Lisa and the kids sooooo much. Thank you for letting me visit!!

3 comments:

Carol T said...

So much fun!

Hope said...

I love your bag - that is so cool! Now it's my turn to go visit grandkids - I leave for Denver on the 22nd!

Anonymous said...

Annette, It was so fun for me to come home from the FHC and see this darling photos of you and the gandkids. They look so happy to help make and eat your plattar!

And you look so thrilled to hold an have your new handmade flight suit purse. Its amazing! Bet it becomes one of your most prized possessions. It was also nice to get your call and talk with you because I have missed you so much these past eight days. It will be nice to have you home again.

Take care and hope you get to have some fun tomorrow before you have to leave. Just think, in a couple months, we will have them here with us. I can't wait. Love you so much dear wife!
Heber