Saturday, April 23, 2011

From A to Z

Age: 54
Bed size: King.
Chore you hate: Cleaning bathroom floors isn't a favorite. Emptying the dishwasher isn't my fave either. I don't mind washing dishes a bit!
Dogs: One Boston Terrier named Gracie! She is so full of energy and a snuggle bug. She is a great little companion...maybe a little too attached sometimes, but a sweetheart.
Essential start of your day: Taking meds...ha! How fun is that! I do enjoy getting up early to just relax before work...maybe watch a little news, or check emails.
Favorite color: I love so many colors! Maybe green!
Gold or Silver: Depends...I used to prefer silver, now I prefer gold...but then again...
Height: 5'7"
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano not very well.
Job title: Patient Service Representative...fancy name for receptionist.
Kids: Four! Lisa, Phil, James and Mary Anne. I love 'em all!
Live: St George, UT since August of 1993
Mom's name: Doris (my granddaughter Dory is named in honor of her!)
Nickname: Mom to my kids, Mormor to the grandkids. At work sometimes I'm Annettee-Roo!
Overnight hospital stays: After giving birth to my 4 children and one night after surgery for breast cancer.
Pet peeve: Phony salespeople...phony people
Quote from a movie: "Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly." ---The Third Man
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: I'm the youngest of three. My oldest sibling is Craig and my older sister Mary Anne. Both live in Glendora, CA.
Time you wake up: 5:30 to get ready for work most days. I try to not sleep in too much on the other days so I stay on my schedule. Ugh.
Underwear: From the cradle to the coffin underwear comes first.
Vegetables you dislike: Canned peas. Lima beans. Raw celery.
What makes you run late: Sometimes I have just a little too much fun checking the ol' emails in the morning. I don't think I've ever been late though.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth. I used to have to develop x-rays at the vet office (super old equipment using vats of smelly chemicals in a pitch black room...no red light bulb. It was horrible!)
Yummy food you make: Flank steak! Plattar!
Zoo animal: I love animals!! I love watching sea lions, elephants, bears, reptiles, you name it!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I LOVED reading this! It's so fun to learn more about you. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing mommy-in-law. And yes. Your flank steak is out of this world!!!

Janis said...

What a fun way to learn more about you!

Hope Wiltfong said...

I didn't know you didn't like celery!