We took the kids to Antigravity today....so many fun things to jump on!! They had a ball.
Here is Dory and her plattar (she calls em pancakes!) She ate a plethora of plattar! I made too many batches to count.
Here is Dory in the new outfit I bought her. Aunt Chelsea is painting her nails! Dory loved it.
I decided to make egg rolls and it was so much fun. They turned out great.
Uncle Phil helped Clayton set up the Cars Track. Joel the dog kept trying to grab the cars as they sped by. The Monks will be packing up and heading up north tomorrow. It's been such a wonderful visit....just wish it had lasted a bit longer. We'll go see them in June, so that's something to look forward to.
2 comments:
Darling grandkids and the best grandma ever!
And a fun time was had by all! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment