Guess who drove all the way from South Dakota to surprise Papa for Father's Day??? The grandkids! (Bet you didn't know they could drive.) Lisa came down today and we somehow kept it a secret from Heber. They came to my work first and then we waited at home, practicing hiding and yelling "SURPRISE!!"
Brian was very proud of his bald eagle he got at Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City. They are good travelers and we are so excited to have them here for a few days. Clayton immediately starting asking for a popsicle and Dory snacked on strawberries.
Heber saw this note on the garage door. He wondered why Mary Anne and I didn't just kill it. I told him it was huge and couldn't he help us out??? He opened and door and saw what was actually invading the house...grandkids!!! Lisa snapped this wonderful picture of Heber just as he got his surprise!!
What a fun day for all! We plan on doing some fun things during the few days they are here, then Heber, Mary Anne and I will be visiting South Dakota on June 25th, too! Happy Father's Day everyone!
This and That in September, Part 2!
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
What fun!! Enjoy every minute. Great memories for you !!
Best Father's Day surprise that I have heard of - and so glad you have them for a few more days!
Post a Comment