Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fun Get-Together!

What a fun weekend I had!  My dad and my sister came up to St George and we had more fun! My dad was able to play golf with his bestest golf buddy, Uncle Phil, and my sister is getting her new home in St George up and ready for when she moves here! (sometime this summer or fall?)

We met for lunch at the Ledges. Here's Aunt Maida (this day, March 2nd was her 85th birthday and she's looking good!), cousin Randy who will be Mary Anne's neighbor, and of course Mary Anne whose birthday is March 3rd.


Andrew, my son-in-law, is in Las Vegas (Nellis AFB) doing a month-long training and was able to come up for most of the day and join us for lunch. It was wonderful to see him. Dad sure enjoyed visiting with him.

Andrew, Dad and Uncle Phil. It was truly one of the funnest visits I've ever had with family. Mary Anne and Dad left Sunday morning...it was hard to get back to "reality" but, hey, I'm looking forward to having my sister near me here in Dixie! Now if only I can get my dad over here....

5 comments:

Janis said...

So lucky that you were with all those special people!

Lisa said...

Yay! What a fun visit. So glad you guys got to get together!

Kathy said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing them! When you come out to visit your daughter, let me know and we'll definitely get together! I'm looking forward to it!

Hope Wiltfong said...

Thanks for posting this! Your dad looks wonderful, and I'm so glad Maryanne is going to be near you!

Unknown said...

Hon, I love the pictures of your dad, sis and Uncle Phil. We are going to have some great times with them in the coming months, years. Love you so much, Sweetie,

H