Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey Grandma....!!!

OK, so the economy is in a tailspin, war, crime and vice abound, but for a few minutes, let's laugh a little! I invite you to share your favorite cartoon or cartoon character with me.


My all-time favorite cartoon is Bugs Bunny in "Little Red Riding Hood." If you have never seen it come on over, I have it on VHS. Grandma is working the swing shift at Lockheed, and Red Riding Hood is an obnoxious kid.


To watch this Loony Toon masterpiece, visit:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/little-red-riding-rabbit/2172225687



What's your favorite cartoon or cartoon character?? Laughter is good medicine!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mormor,

I love the blog and especially this new cartoon favorite of yours. I love you and am so grateful to you for all you do and give to me and our four. Let's laugh and hug and enjoy these next 40 years!
Your hubby,
Heber

Lisa said...

That's a great cartoon- every gag in it is hilarious!! I would love to know who was the inspiration for that girl. I think my favorite cartoon is the dancing flowers & mushrooms on Fantasia- I always liked that one. Or else the Pincushion Man, Terror of Balloony Land. Hmmm . . . maybe you could change your voice messaging to say that you're working a swing shift at Lockheed?

sistermaryanne said...

That is one of my favorite cartoons
That is classic! I love the Easter bunny bugs bunny cartoon, when the little kid says "I wanna Easta bunny, I wanna Easta bunny, I WANNA EASTA BUNNY".
I love your blog. You're the best sister anyone could have.

Love, MA

Hope said...

My granddaughter sat on my lap and watched this cartoon four times straight through. It's a riot, and yes, the term 'late shift at Lockheed' is now going to be a line of mine.

Thanks for sharing - oh the joys of an internet connection!

Mary Anne said...

I love this cartoon! Every second there's another hillarious moment to crack up at.

One of my favorites is when Bugs somehow persuades the wolf, while arguing, to sing "Put on Your Old Grey Bonnet" by Jimmy Dean. That's so classic and random!

Thanks for sharing the laughs. Everyone needs to let go and cackle up a storm at least once a day. ;D

Miriam Plantt said...

Hi from Heber's sister Miriam in ABQ NM. I thought the picture of Hebe was so flattering...and then to realize that it also did look like the dummy...eyelids and all.

You have a great family, a fun sense of humor, and are very loved by us all, Annette