Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mormor's Picture Tag

Favorite animal:

Horse! Mustangs in particular...convertible ones on the beach are even better!


First Job:




I used to rent houseboats for vacations on Lake Havasu.



Job I Have Now:















I am a receptionist, but not for a paper company. I work for a group of OBGYNs at Women's Health Specialists here in St. George.




Place I would like to visit:


Enid Oklahoma! This is where my daughter and her family live. They will be moving soon to Texas, though. (Do they make an Abilene Doll?)



Past Love:






I used to love riding horses, yes it's true! Call Ripley's!



Where I was born:

I was born in LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City...not inside the tabernacle, but that would have been a far more interesting story!

Favorite Color:


Green! And I love leaves, trees, nature.




Place I would love to visit:










Mount Rushmore!! I would love to see it! Maybe someday...



Favorite City:



St. George, UT where I have lived since 1993.



Bad Habit:






Not getting enough exercise, shame on me! I'll try to do better, sigh.




Name:















ANNETTE!!











My brother used to watch the Mickey Mouse Club and suggested the name Annette to my mom. She really liked it! (My sister wanted to name me Flower. She was about 3 years old at the time.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are great pictures! Very creative, I love it. What on EARTH is that Enid doll???

Annette said...

I have not a clue, but don't you love it??? She looks normal compared to Barbie. Go Enid!

Janis said...

Love your blog, Annette! Good for you!! I also love the name!! It's a great way to keep in touch. Keep on bloggin'!

Hope said...

Love your blog! Can I copy your idea of jobs held? (P.S. I would LOVE to have Pam Beesley's job - I have a HUGE crush on Jim Halpert... who, by the way, is played by an actor who is ONE MONTH YOUNGER than Harmony - I feel like such an old lady!)

Harmony said...

I love your blog! The picture tag was cool--although I'm going to have nightmares about that Enid doll. She has a mask and some sort of wooden club. Interesting. Maybe she'll beat up Barbie with it.

P.S. I'll comfirm that my mother is a dirty old lady. A month YOUNGER than me? Shame, shame.