Thursday, December 18, 2008

Second Storm!

St. George received yet another wallop of snow...school is cancelled so it's a Snow Day! Meet our new friend.
Putting the finishing touches on the snowman. Can you believe all the snow we got?? Las Vegas even got 4 inches!

Oh so pretty! It's been so much fun watching the snow accumulate.


Next July when it's 110 degrees I will try to remember when we actually had snow in the yard!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, that is some snowfall! Looks like you guys made the most of it. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Mom it was beautiful today. Thank you for waking up with me and going outside. I love you.

Hope said...

I am SOOOO jealous. Can you shovel just a little bit of it this way, and see if southern Arizona can take the hint?! We'd LOVE to take some of the load off of you guys.

Anonymous said...

A, We had such a fun morning making our huge snowman and both the girls said it was one of the funnest things they have done with their dad. Glad we had such a good snow day and could enjoy the white stuff with my daughters. I love them and you very much!
H