The first Thanksgiving...before football and bathroom scales were invented.My loss this week was .2 lb, bringing my total to 43.2. I am happy and amazed because this is the day after Thanksgiving and, well, I enjoyed myself yesterday! I love stuffing! The holidays are upon us, but I will do my best to just eat when I feel hungry. My goal is to lose a total of 45 lbs by the new year, so I only have 1.8 left to go. It would be amazing for me to actually lose weight over the holidays...but whether I gain or lose, I am not giving up!
3 comments:
Nice job!! If you can keep going Thanksgiving week, nothing can stop you!!
The first Thanksgiving.... when it was still a compliment to be called "plump"!
You and Lisa are both doing GREAT! Thanks again for keeping this blog - you do inspire me!
I just stumbled across this blog, but I wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss! Great job! Keep up the hard work! You're almost there!
Post a Comment