
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Besides Mary Anne, Mackenzie, James and Phil, we welcomed Dad, Uncle Phil and Aunt Maida, and Nathan to the feast! Mackenzie made broccoli casserole, Mary Anne made glazed carrots, and Maida brought rolls and cheescake.

I love Thanksgiving, because it's about getting together with family and thinking about all our blessings. What a great holiday...not over commercialized and you don't have to stress about gift giving.

Thanksgiving is all about gratitude and counting blessings. I am so thankful for my family, my children, my husband, my dad (and it's his birthday today, too!) and all my aunts and uncles.

We all told some Swedish jokes and reminisced about the good ol' days. I sure missed my mom today so much. I also missed having Lisa and her family near us, but I am thankful for Skype so we can see each other and talk across the miles via computer. Technology can be great!

I'll be peace, you be quiet.
2 comments:
Looks like a wonderful time! I missed you today too. Love you!
Your dad looks so good! Please tell him Happy Birthday for me (and let him know he has the same birthday as our cat, Pandora!).
Post a Comment