Weirdly, less of you is more here, Annette. What a cute way to remember a fun day together and a lifelong love for a dear sis. Glad you two got to reunite at Disneyland.
I love living in Southern Utah where the red rocks complement the blue sky. I enjoy being busy with work and church, helping others, being involved with my children's lives, etc. My husband and I live in a cozy brick home in a friendly neighborhood. Other than living far from other family members, including grandkids, life is good!
4 comments:
What a pair of hot chicks in a galaxy far far away - love it!
Wow!!! The weight-loss is sure working!! You guys are hotties!
That picture is AWESOME.
Weirdly, less of you is more here, Annette. What a cute way to remember a fun day together and a lifelong love for a dear sis. Glad you two got to reunite at Disneyland.
Ha! When the Geddes' went a few years ago, Maddie and Hil did this one. Dan and I did the one with Han Solo and Princess Lea (sp?)
Post a Comment