Sisters are great, and cousins are awesome! Here's Janis, Becky, Mary Anne on the top row, then Kathy, Jody, and me! Any guesses on what year this was taken?
I'll guess 1964.....(I look like I've been up to something....peeking at gifts maybe? I was pretty bad at that back then....well, I still am!) We love you guys! We really do want to have a girl-cousin reuntion! Just say when!
The flood of memories this picute brings! Tough call on the year, I would guess '63 also. I love your picture of Winding Lane, anyone who visited there, has wonderful memories of that home!
I love living in Southern Utah where the red rocks complement the blue sky. I enjoy being busy with work and church, helping others, being involved with my children's lives, etc. My husband and I live in a cozy brick home in a friendly neighborhood. Other than living far from other family members, including grandkids, life is good!
5 comments:
Love, love, love it!!!! What fun we had!!! 1963? I look like a stuck up teenager!
You guys look so cute in this. I love the dresses/nighties--very retro.
You have such a sweet little smile. Aw!
I'll guess 1964.....(I look like I've been up to something....peeking at gifts maybe? I was pretty bad at that back then....well, I still am!) We love you guys! We really do want to have a girl-cousin reuntion! Just say when!
I'm guessing 1962 - but that's just from how little YOU look!
The flood of memories this picute brings! Tough call on the year, I would guess '63 also. I love your picture of Winding Lane, anyone who visited there, has wonderful memories of that home!
Post a Comment