Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Weigh-In

Actually, I'm not fed up and this isn't really a diet, but I love the cartoon! I have felt like shooting the scale now and then...especially the one at the doctor's office which seems to weigh so much more.

This week's loss was .8 lb, bringing the total to 45.6 lbs! I have met my goal with weeks to spare, so on we go!! We march headlong into the holiday season. I'm still walking most nights, or exercising at home if it's just too nippy out. Thank you, everyone, for your continued encouragement and inspiration!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What's your secret? Are you using JAD????

Way to go Mom!! You are doing so great. I wish I could go walking with you. Maybe when you get here we can walk together. Or snowshoe?

Hope said...

Oh my goodness, you had a DATE for this?! You are BEYOND awesome!

(and I love that cartoon also - thank you for posting it again!)

Mary Anne said...

Mom!!! Darn, sorry I didn't know sooner! Congratulations!! You are looking so dang good. I really thought you looked so pretty last night.

Keep it up--no guns.