Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Weigh-In

I'm still walking every night...it helps having an IPod. There truly are days where I spend a lot time talking myself into getting out the door.

This week's loss was 2.8 lbs! I was excited to see the scale really move again. My total loss is now 51.4 lbs...I am over the big 5-0 mark! I'll just keep plugging along.
NOTE: Next weigh-in will be in South Dakota!! Whoo Hoo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A,
Let me be the first to say, "WOW-WOW-WOW-WOW..WOW-WOW!!" (This quote has to be said in the voice of Max Bealistach as he is describing his new secretary in The Producers.) I think you will understand. I am so proud of you. You inspire me, sweetheart.

H

Lisa said...

WOO HOO!!! For your weight loss, and WOO HOO for you coming to SD!!!

Hope said...

Fantastic! And I simply LOVE that cartoon - and brother, can I relate!

Have a wonderful time in South Dakota (and being in another state/elevation/time zone is always a great excuse for any deviations you might experience while there).

Mary Anne said...

You must've had a five pound potty! Mom!! Congrats-to-the-max! You're doing so dang, darn amazing. Man, you're looking so good!

Wow, South Dakota is REALLY coming up. How fun!

Andrew said...

Way to go! it's a dead heat between you and Lisa. I on the other hand, have gained 15 pounds since you both started. I kept denying it until this morning I stepped on the scale and I broke 200. Time to get motivated. You two can get me whipped into shape.