Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Weigh-In


Love this cartoon! Why didn't I think of this before???
Well...I skipped weighing in last week. I enjoyed myself in South Dakota without really thinking too much about what my weight was...therefore I was scared to step on the scale this morning. I actually lost!! Since two weeks ago I lost .4 pound! My total loss now is 51.8 pounds. Whoo hoo!! It's been a struggle since New Year's to keep a-goin' but I will just stick with it. Even if I maintained for a YEAR I'd be thrilled!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Heck yeah! Way to go Mom!! I sure love you and miss you.

Mary Anne said...

Sweet sauce! That's fantastic to hear, mom. I'm sure that tape we exercised to helped a bit. Way to go!

Hope said...

This is BRILLIANT. And visiting family and NOT gaining any weight is AWESOME. You go, girl!