1."Insanity runs in my family... It practically gallops!"
2. "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

3. "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."
4. "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together– mass hysteria."
5. "You’ll meet someone. Someone very special. Someone who won’t press charges."
2. "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

3. "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."
4. "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together– mass hysteria."
5. "You’ll meet someone. Someone very special. Someone who won’t press charges."
6."What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today."
7."I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy."
8. "Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills..."
9."Don't mind her. She's just upset that someone dropped a house on her sister."
7."I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy."
8. "Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills..."
9."Don't mind her. She's just upset that someone dropped a house on her sister."
10. "If I had a boyfriend he’d pound you!"

11. "Its gonna be a really tough project, you're gonna have to use your head, your mind and your brain too."
12." . . . You know how much I love watching you work. But I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped."
13. "Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped."
14. "Back off, man. I’m a scientist."
15. "Some men are Baptists, others Catholics. My Father was an Oldsmobile man."
12." . . . You know how much I love watching you work. But I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped."
13. "Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped."
14. "Back off, man. I’m a scientist."
15. "Some men are Baptists, others Catholics. My Father was an Oldsmobile man."
16. "On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place."
17. "Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain."

18."Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."
19. "Ya know, I used to live like Robinson Crusoe. I mean shipwrecked among 8 million people. And then one day I saw a footprint in the sand and there you were."
19. "Ya know, I used to live like Robinson Crusoe. I mean shipwrecked among 8 million people. And then one day I saw a footprint in the sand and there you were."
20."You don't throw a whole life away just 'cause it's banged up a little."
21."I couldn't be any more surprised if I woke up in the morning with my head sewn to the carpet."
22."You are without a doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of." ... "But you have heard of me."
23."Surely you can't be serious." ... "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."
6 comments:
1. Arsenic & Old Lace
3. Bill & Ted's
4. Ghostbusters
7. Nemo
8. Napolean Dynamite
9. Beetlejuice
10. American Graffiti
12. Princess Bride
14. Ghostbusters (2?)
15. Christmas Story
16. MP & Holy Grail
17. Back to the Future
18. Dr. Strangelove
22. Pirates of C.
23. Airplane
Dan and Carolyn to fill in the blanks:
2. Willy Wonka & the c.f.
5. Addams Family Values
6. Groundhog day
11. School of Rock
13. A day at the races (go dan!)
20. Seabiscuit
21. Christmas Vacation
We love movie trivia. (Alright, we MAY have check our answers on a few.)
You guys are good! Only one quote left...number 19. It's from a movie directed by Billy Wilder.
Okay, without looking at the comments already made (which means actually touch typing for a change, since my eyes are closed):
1. Arsenic and Old Lace
2. ?
3. ?
4. Ghostbusters.
5. ? (But I know someone who says that)
6. Groundhog Day
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. Princess Bride
13. Groucho Marx - I think A Day At The Races
14. Ghostbusters
15. ?
16. Monty Python & The Holy Grail
17. Back to the Future (I think)
18. Dr. Strangelove
19. ?
20. ?
21. ?
22. Pirates of the Caribbean
23. A whole bunch of comedies, but first used by Leslie Nielsen in one of the "Airplane" movies
Wow, didn't know as many as I though I would! Post the answers, so I will feel even MORE humiliated!
You all did a great job! The only quote not guessed was #19 from "The Apartment" with Jack Lemmon and Shirley McLain. You guys rock!!
You picked some great movies, Annette! I have enjoyed watching some of these more than once with you. My goal at retiring is to watch the best movies, read the best books, listen to the best music and do family history whenever and forever how long I want to. That and spend some lost time with my wife, kids and grandkids!
Post a Comment