
What has four hands, 200 Q-Tips and washable paint? Clayton and Brian! They love painting wonderful pictures and showed me their handiwork.

Dory slept through all the painting...dreaming of someday joining in the messy fun. She is 3 1/2 weeks old now, getting cuter each day.

Clayton with his masterpieces...ready to shake your hand and sign autographs.

After all the painting fun, it was clean 'em up and wrap 'em in a blanket time. It's so fun to be with the grandkids and Lisa, too of course!
4 comments:
I have my grandkids coming next week for spring break, looks like fun, do I dare give it a go? I hope your mom is doing better, even if progress is slow, Becky
Grandkids are the greatest thing in the world - enjoy!
Becky, how great to hear from you! The paint cleans up pretty quick, they had so much fun. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for Mom. Have a wonderful time with the grandkids!
I miss our grandkids alot but am so glad their Mormor could go down and visit them. Annette, these pictures are so precious and cute. Lisa is such a good, caring and fun mom and these boys always seem to be engaged in creative and hands on activities. They are lucky to have Lisa as their mother.
Missing you!
Heber
Post a Comment