Here's a nice picture of Phil and his grandparents taken about a year or two ago. It was taken in the condo my parents would rent when they would come up to St. George. I miss their visits!
What a great picture!! I'm so glad you posted it. Phil looks tall! Aunt Doris looks great and just like I picture her. We're all thinking about her every day.
I really love this picture. It was so much fun (and always is)when we went over and played card games,ate Dibs, and discussed a certain disorder that rhymes with Jazzburgers. Um, yeah.
I love living in Southern Utah where the red rocks complement the blue sky. I enjoy being busy with work and church, helping others, being involved with my children's lives, etc. My husband and I live in a cozy brick home in a friendly neighborhood. Other than living far from other family members, including grandkids, life is good!
5 comments:
I have wonderful memories with your family, thanks for posting this great picture! Becky
What a great picture!! I'm so glad you posted it. Phil looks tall! Aunt Doris looks great and just like I picture her. We're all thinking about her every day.
Thanks, this brings back wonderful memories for me also of your folks.
We love your parents! You are all in our thoughts and prayers!
I really love this picture. It was so much fun (and always is)when we went over and played card games,ate Dibs, and discussed a certain disorder that rhymes with Jazzburgers. Um, yeah.
Anyways, what fun memories!
Post a Comment