
I've been working on a few murals for a home in St. George. I really don't have time for this! Ugh. I got them done anyway. The one above is part of a mural done in six hours for the master bedroom. I normally don't paint murals this quickly...I like to take a little more time on them! Oh well, we were under a time limit.
In the guestroom I painted on seven pieces of furniture including headboards, mirror frame, chest, chest of drawers etc.

I painted
totally under the direction of my friend Anita Painter (sounds like "I need a painter!") who is the decorator. I have painted tons at her home in Dammeron Valley through the years. The people who own the home here haven't seen the artwork yet, so I'm a bit nervous hoping it's their style etc. What's done is done I guess!

Here's the hope chest (as in I hope this doesn't end up looking like crud). It turned out okay.

This mural was in the guestroom and makes more sense with all the furniture back in place. The mural starts between the two beds and goes on either side above the headboards. It's not exactly my style but it looks alright.

Some more detail on the guestroom mural...I actually went back and touched up a few areas, but we're basically done here. It's been a marathon the past few weeks working full-time at the doctors' office and squeezing in murals on my time off. I'm ready to retire from mural painting!
6 comments:
Wow - I'm impressed! But it's difficult when you are working under serious time constraints.
Beautiful!!! I cannot believe you did that much work in that short a time.
You did an awesome job, Mom! I wish you weren't so dang rushed on it, but it turned out gorgeous!
I sure admire you for always working so hard. You're amazing! And you tell a good pun.
WOW! You sure are talented! It looks great!
Beautiful!!
Honey, I sure had fun showing off all your beautiful artwork to my staff today. They were very impressed. I am your biggest fan!
Post a Comment