Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bing!

One of our favorite family past times is watching American Idol together. We are enjoying the singing, the judges and each contestant's personality. Above is Scott, one of the contestants who, we all think, bears a striking resemblance to Ned Ryerson from Groundhog's Day.

"Hey now, don't you tell me you don't remember me 'cause I sure as heckfire remember you."

5 comments:

Hope said...

Oh my goodness, that is almost as creepy as the Heber doll!!

You have an extremely discerning eye.

I watched American Idol with my son-in-law last time I was over there, but it just isn't the same to watch with just my dog for company.

Lisa said...

He really does! You guys definitely have a good eye for that.

Janis said...

Maybe if he doesn't win A.I., he can sell insurance!! Love that movie!

Mary Anne said...

Bing! I wonder if anyone's ever punched him in the face for looking like Ned.

I love finding people who look like other people. I should make a book/post on it.

Anonymous said...

All Scott needs is a corny wool hat and glasses and he will be a spot-on match! Annette I love your sense of humor almost as much as I love you.