Monday, February 8, 2010

Doppelganger

Last week on Facebook was apparently Doppelganger Week...you were supposed to post a picture of a celebrity who people say you look like. We always thought Heber looked a bit like Gary Shandling.
Our son Phil looks like Hilary Swank.

My mom always thought I looked like actress Carol Lynley. I remember the name but don't remember any movie she was in...but I did used to resemble her many years ago.

Now it's your turn...who's your Doppelganger?

4 comments:

Hope said...

Oh, I think my Facebook photo is already perfect.

Honestly, I cannot remember ever being told I looked like someone 'famous' - I just got told I look like I would be so-and-so's sister.

Where is that photo of the incredibly creepy marionette that looked just like Heber? That thing was wicked!

Lisa said...

Several years (and many pounds) ago, I heard a few times I looked like Natalie Portman. I wish that was still true!

Andrew has heard he looks like Bob Saget and Matt Lauer.

Carolyn said...

I had heard about doppelganger week and wondered what the heck that meant.

Now I know! :)

Andrew said...

I've gotta tell you who I think Heber looks like: John de Lancie, an antagonistic, recurring character on Star Trek.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/John_de_Lancie