Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Weigh-In

This week's loss was 1 pound! Yay! Maybe I'm finally nearing the edge of the plateau. My total loss is 52.2 pounds. Besides the fact that I actually lost some weight this week, I am eating healthy and exercising.

The new cancer med I'm on is not only EXPENSIVE, some of the side effects include WEIGHT GAIN and JOINT PAIN...which I'm experiencing challenges in both those areas. Oh well...I'll keep up the good fight and try to stay healthy. Isn't that my goal anyway? To be healthy...not necessarily skinny? Yes indeed.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go!!!! Talk to the Dr. about your meds, maybe he can switch you back?

Mary Anne said...

Mom, I'm so happy and proud for you! You're doing so dang amazing! Keep it up!!! I love you sooooo much! You are such a gosh dang inspiration to me!!!!!!

Hope said...

You look GREAT, kiddo, and are doing a fantastic job!

May I ask what your new medication is? Well - duh - obviously I just asked, didn't I?!? But you are welcome to write back "NO YOU CAN'T YOU NOISY LITTLE..." or something like that. ;-)