
Welcome to the laboratory. Some say I'm a mad scientist, but I'm really just perturbed. Heh heh! Meet my dog, a ghost of a hound I call Igor. Poor doggie, he has a very negative attitude.

Ahh! Here is my beautiful assistant, the wicked witch of St. George. She'll really cast a spell on you. I'll get you my pretty....and your little dog, too!

She always brings me something for my latest experiments. Tonight she brings an enchanted pumpkin. She wants me to turn it into Johnny Depp...or Christian Bale...or both...anybody have a spare pumpkin?

We hope you have a very Happy Halloween...may all your trick-or-treaters be scary and bright!

OR ELSE!!!!
4 comments:
Great costumes!! How fun.
Those costumes are hilarious!
Dad looks great in that costume. Hee hee... I love the picture of Charlie. Nutty dog!
A,
What a frightfully fun Halloween we had this year and these pictures sure preserve the funnest and sweetest moments of that day. It was so fun to sit out and greet all our friends and neighbors and see all the darling costumed kids in our neighborhood. We should do this next year. Love you and your blog.
H
Post a Comment