Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Invasion!

We were invaded tonight by many strange and wonderful trick-or-treaters. One of my favorites was a little girl who seemed not to be dressed like anything in particular. I asked her, "Who are you????" She answered, "Mariah." I said, "No, who are you dressed up as??" "Oh, well I was Hannah Montana but the wig itched too much so now I'm just a Restaurant Lady."

We had several friends drop by..dressed up in wonderful costumes. Here's a trio from Star Wars! AKA The Mortensens, Ben, Amber and Adam.

Below is Miss Minnie Mouse AKA Mackenzie Grover. She looked cute as can be!

Now, one of my most favorite places to eat is of course In-N-Out! And here is George Stafford as the newest member of the In-N-Out team!
I'll have a double double with cheese and animal style fries, please...oh and a lemonade, too!


Here's George with the Jack-O-Lantern trying to take a bite!


Above: Heber with George. Below: George's brother Henry also hired on to work at In-N-Out! I think they look awesome!

Below is George's sister Claire, being a most frightful witch...bwah hah hah hahhhhh!!


Claire's sister Natalie is a flapper from the 20's, now how cute is that? Dressing up is so fun!


We saw lots of cute costumes...Spiderman, the Hulk, cowboys, princesses, butterflies, puppies, and the most original was someone dressed up as a Fundraiser Booth at Lin's Market. Ya gotta love it! I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Halloween!! I leave you now with a picture of the horrifying witch Mary Anne...ready to cast a spell on you....so BEWARE!!

5 comments:

Hope said...

You can look at it as either an advantage or disadvantage - I live so far out in the country that the ONLY trick-or-treaters that we have EVER gotten are one or two of my neighbor's six kids who want to show off their costumes.

(The real disadvantage is not having any excuse to buy bags and bags of Halloween candy that you like)

Love your photos!

Janis said...

What a fun Halloween! Thanks for sharing about it on your blog!!

Lisa said...

Those In-N-Out costumes are priceless! Jen should send pictures to the In-N-Out HQ; bet she'd get some free merchandise!

Lobdell family said...

These are nice pictures. Maryanne's costume is great. Uncle Heber's costume scared me the most!!

Anonymous said...

Mom I love all of your pictures! I can see where Mary Anne gets her writting style from. I love you!