Just a little trip down memory lane...awww, who could this cute baby be??
Yes, this is me on my first birthday at my Grandma's house in Salt Lake City. November 15, 1957 to be exact. My Grandma made me this wonderful cake! Below is my grandson, Brian Monks sitting in the same highchair. This was the highchair my mom and all her siblings sat in many years ago. All my kids have used it when visiting my parents and they passed it along to me.
Today, October 19, I was rummaging through a box of old photos and found this picture of Lisa on her 1st birthday (1981) sitting in the old highchair at Grandma and Papa's! 
Yes, this is me on my first birthday at my Grandma's house in Salt Lake City. November 15, 1957 to be exact. My Grandma made me this wonderful cake! Below is my grandson, Brian Monks sitting in the same highchair. This was the highchair my mom and all her siblings sat in many years ago. All my kids have used it when visiting my parents and they passed it along to me.
Today, October 19, I was rummaging through a box of old photos and found this picture of Lisa on her 1st birthday (1981) sitting in the old highchair at Grandma and Papa's! 
3 comments:
One of the bad things about being a military family is that you end up leaving (literally) a lot of things behind in all the moves to 'make weight.' I have some things from Harmony's babyhood that I've passed on to her, but nothing from mine.
I love those pictures too! I wish we had ones of all of us in that highchair.
Me too, Lisa! I wish I had a picture of all of you kids sitting in that wonderful old highchair. I also wish I had a pic of my mom sitting in it. I still may paint it orange.
Post a Comment