My scale is old and weighs differently depending on where you put it on the floor and how you stand on it. I will get a new one! Looks like I lost 5 lbs this week...yay! I have the old Weight Watchers point system fairly memorized so I am counting points somewhat, and also reading a book called, "Am I Hungry? What To Do When Diets Don't Work" by Dr. Michelle May. It is a great book! There's also a great article in June's Ensign Magazine called, "Run and Not Be Weary." I'm also trying to get out there and walk, too, though with the temperatures at 110 it makes it hard. So...good start! I have a huge road ahead of me, but starting was by far the hardest part...it took 2 years to make this first step.
2 comments:
YAY Mom!!! That is a great job. Buy a digital scale, they are cool. Way to go!!!
You go girl!
Post a Comment