
Here's a few images of the Virgin River, giving life to the scorched desert. I love the old cottonwood trees which grow in abundance here. The gnarled roots and rocks make for some interesting natural sculptures.

Morning sun through the trees and on the water. This is the river that created Zion National Park.

This was taken inside the park at the beginning of the River Walk. The walk lasts a mile and then you are in the narrows where the only trail is walking in the river itself.
3 comments:
SO beautiful! I think the boys could stay there playing all day.
That would be so fun to take them to Zion's to play in the water! They have lots of mud, too, Clayton!
Lisa's boys would just love this spot on the river. It would be so fun for them! I remember how much fun our boys had there years ago.
Post a Comment