
It's 112 degrees out today, a perfect day to spend the morning floating down the Virgin River in Springdale. Here's Mary Anne, James, Phil and Nathan getting instructions at Zion Adventure Company.

Launching the tubes into the Virgin River; despite the heat it is soooo beautiful here! One of the workers at Zion Adenture says the water is 60 degrees....ahhhhh.

The river rats, ready to go.
Floating over and around the many rocks.

Whooo Hooo!

Mary Anne and Nathan, in a tube, down by the river.

Heber and I are staying at the Desert Pearl Inn here in Springdale for a few days to celebrate our 30th anniversary on July 19. More on our stay later. Here's a photo taken right outside our room, which, by the way is right by the Virgin River...sooo relaxing and beautiful.
5 comments:
Annette,
You deserve a good man. Too bad you got me! I do love you and want to thank you for the past 30 years of fun dates, long walks, short talks (before I put you to sleep with my mesmirizing conversation about family history) and many good experiences with family and friends. You are an incredible wife, mother and friend. Happy 30th Anniversary!
I love you so very much! (Even more than I love the Village Inn.)
Heber
That looks like a blast! What beautiful scenery too. Have a great time!
Mom, this was a total blast! I can't believe how fun that was. The scenery was breathtaking, and it was so relaxing. What a wonderful way to spend a super hot Saturday morning/afternoon!
We all had a great time. I don't think anyone got way too sunburned, well at least I didn't. Thanks a whole bunch for treating us!
Have so much fun! Love you--Happy 30th Anniversary!
Wish I was there.
It was so much fun. Thanks Annette your the best aunt. We ate at the mexican place in town very good. A little over priced. Hope you guys enjoy the time away.
Post a Comment