Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Weigh-In

I'm down another 6.2 pounds. Total loss so far is 11.2. I guess all that walking in Zion Canyon definitely helped! It's still a drop in the bucket, but that's okay! I even went to Las Vegas on Tuesday and ate at the Cheesecake Factory at Caesar's Palace, so I haven't suffered.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

WOO HOO!! That is so awesome! Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Annette, I am your biggest fan and am so proud of you for doing so well on your getting in shape goal. Way to go, Sweetheart! I am 110% with you. I love you so much and I love talking with you about our future years together.
Keep up the great attitude and health habits!

Hope said...

You are doing FANTASTIC! Go, Annette!!

Carol T said...

Good for you, Annette. Greg has lost 27 lbs. I am so happy that he is more healthy now. Keep up the good work. You will feel so good! And enjoy those cute grandkids!
Carol