This morning was the St. George Save a Sister 10K, 5K and mile walk/run. Mary Anne and I did the mile walk with aspirations for the 5K next year. Mackenzie served as photographer. Half the proceeds go to breast cancer services here in St. George. It was a cool morning, but absolutely beautiful.
This and That in September, Part 2!
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
thank you for letting me come mom! i had a blast doing the walk with you and mary anne. it was great to see support from the community. 5k 2010 here we come!!
Hurrah for such a wonderful cause! And I'm so glad you and Mary Anne did the walk together.
This was a really neat/fun thing to do. I really liked walking for a cause--especially this one.
Thanks for getting me involved in this and not only helping me to get in the habit of walking, but getting me to genuinely enjoy it.
Also, Mack, great pictures! The bridge one is gorgeous.
I am so proud of you and our girls going walking for such a good cause, Annette. I hope I can make it on the 5K next year with you gals! You are my favorite walking partner.
Post a Comment