Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Halloween was so much fun! Here's Cinderella AKA Kahlil...she has to finish trick or treating before midnight or her mom and dad's car turns into a pumpkin!

Here are the Trailerpark boys, top left is James, top right is Phil's friend Will, bottom left is Phil and bottom right is Nathan. White trash fashion kings.

Very cool.


The Gnome Family came by...Anna, Steve and little Sophie looking cute as can be!

Who wouldn't want this garden gnome in their yard?

Here's a truly crummy picture of Ayla as a ladybug! I love all the cute costumes!

Here are the older Van Lehn sisters, ready to gather treats!

Snow White (Amber) with one of the 7 dwarfs (Adam) and wicked witch (Ben). No poison apples, thank goodness.

Here's a few of the jack-o-lanterns we carved today.

The Hall Family (Harley, Kenyon, Hunter and Josh) sailed in on the Black Pearl right to our door! How awesome is this??!!

The Foster kids don't seem to scared of the talking skull.

Jayni is Minnie Mouse!

Claire was adorable as Madeline from the children's books.

George is the Travelocity Gnome...roaming the neighborhood and finally ended up at our house!

Caitlyn and Emily have awesome costumes! Here we have Princess Peach and the Midnight Fairy.

3 comments:

Hope said...

Wow! I am impressed by your neighbor's costumes! But I want a close-up shot of your pumpkins - impressive carving.

Mary Anne said...

This was my favorite Halloweeen by far, mother. I (as you very well quite know...WELL-ly) love decorating--especially with thee!

Thanks for letting me go nuts and do whatever. It WAS necessary.

Anonymous said...

Some of the cutest Halloween kids and costumes I've ever seen, Annette. That was a lot of fun and you girls always do such a great job of decorating and setting the scene right. Mary Anne was in heaven doing all that stuff with you. I thought the graveyard scene was the best and your scary pumpkin faces were outstanding too.