This week's loss was a suprising 1.4 pounds for a total loss of 32.4! Why suprising? Because it was one of those weeks I felt unmotivated. I talked to my dear sister who gave me a pep talk...asked me if I wanted to be at the weight I started at...no! Weight loss is a total mind game...I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have people encouraging me to just keep going. Even if I just lost this much and stayed at this weight...that would be good! So, thanks, sis...you're like the mirror in my fridge!!
This and That in September, Part 2!
2 weeks ago
5 comments:
Go Girl Go, I was walking this morning and told my husband, I have to get home and see how much weight my cousin lost this week because I look forward to your Friday weigh in!!!! I have lost 10 lbs this summer, so you are motivating me. Don't give up on us, we need you!!!! Becky
Don't get discouraged! You're doing fantastic. No matter how much or little you're losing doesn't matter--it's the fact that you're DOING it! You're an example to so many by inspiring them to watch their weight/lower it--including me. Way to go! So happy for you!
I need a pep talk about dieting about every five minutes - so YOU are INSPIRING!
Keep going - you have/are/will do GREAT.
Hilarious cartoon, Hon! I loved it and think it will probably work for me too. I am finally getting back on the weight loss train. I fell off there for a week or so. You are such a great support to me. Thanks!!
Post a Comment