This is great! It's so funny. I love watching this. Phil looks like he's having a ball. I especially get a kick out of this when Phils clapping his hands on the hay pile. Good times.
I love living in Southern Utah where the red rocks complement the blue sky. I enjoy being busy with work and church, helping others, being involved with my children's lives, etc. My husband and I live in a cozy brick home in a friendly neighborhood. Other than living far from other family members, including grandkids, life is good!
6 comments:
This is great! It's so funny. I love watching this. Phil looks like he's having a ball. I especially get a kick out of this when Phils clapping his hands on the hay pile. Good times.
Hey . . . no fair! Mary Anne and I have double dancing duty, but where is Mom?????? Oh well, that's okay, I still love it!
That is really neat!!
I say you make another one entirely of Depps or Bridges.
Hahahahahahaha! I may have to steal this. Is it 'everybody dance' as in Waiting For Guffman?
I am amazed you got that obscure quote! We love that movie!...Nothing ever happens on Mars...
Post a Comment