Friday, November 14, 2008

The Flying Monks

If you don't follow Lisa and Andrew's blog, here are some snapshots. The Monks are stationed at Dyess Air Force Base in Abilene, Texas. Andrew is training to fly the B1.
Below: Here is Brian Martin Monks...and yes, he has Lisa's smile. He is 3 years old and just started preschool in Abilene. He loves Toy Story and Cars, loves to help his mommy cook and knows all the planets. I love to talk to him on the phone, sometimes he'll kiss the phone!

Below is Clayton, 2 years old last month. He loves waffles, playing with cars and trucks and playing in water. He loves Toy Story 2 and when that sweet song "When Somebody Loved Me" come on he laughs and laughs so hard (while everyone else is wiping a tear). What a nut!

Here's the group: Andrew, Clayton, Brian and Lisa. They are expecting a girl in early March, so I will get to travel to Texas for the first time!
If you'd like to see more cute pictures of these ADORABLE grandkids, click on their blog, The Flying Monks!

3 comments:

Lobdell family said...

You have very cute grandkids and nice kids. WHat can I say I have the best cousins!!

Lisa said...

I cannot wait to have you come visit!! We miss you all so much.

Mary Anne said...

Aw, what cute pictures! I also cannot wait to (hopefully) come see my first niece!