Here's a little Thanksgiving memory from 1989. Lisa, James and Phil getting ready to celebrate the big day. Do you have a special Thanksgiving tradition? A special memory?
I remember Phil's poem in 'The Friend'. So cute. And someone learned a song at school that went "It's a great day, it's a great day. Thanksgiving . . . ". Was that Phil also?
My other memory is always trying to get Mary Anne to say the prayer before Thanksgiving dinner, because she would keep it snappy!
I love living in Southern Utah where the red rocks complement the blue sky. I enjoy being busy with work and church, helping others, being involved with my children's lives, etc. My husband and I live in a cozy brick home in a friendly neighborhood. Other than living far from other family members, including grandkids, life is good!
4 comments:
I love the cartoon. Everyone looks so cute and excited in that picture too!
One of my favorite Thanksgiving memories is your gravy. Maybe that's a little shallow or uninspired, but your gravy's amazing! Heh.
I remember Phil's poem in 'The Friend'. So cute. And someone learned a song at school that went "It's a great day, it's a great day. Thanksgiving . . . ". Was that Phil also?
My other memory is always trying to get Mary Anne to say the prayer before Thanksgiving dinner, because she would keep it snappy!
I have many fond memories of Thanksgivings with your family both in northern and southern California! Wow, what's your gravy recipe or secret???
Post a Comment