Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Weigh-In

This week's loss is 2.2 lbs! Total loss so far is 23.6. Just plugging along, walking every night...even though it's still HOT. Next thing on my list...new walking shoes. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You da woman!! NICE job! I don't really know any great walking shoes, but you should go for some good ones. Worth it!

Hope said...

FANTASTIC!! You should be so proud of yourself - I know WE all are.

As for shoes... go to Wal-Mart or Target and just buy the most comfortable shoes there (in some outlandish color, of course, so you KNOW they are YOURS).

Get moving - you are giving me hope (no pun intended).

Mary Anne said...

That's super-awesome to hear! Before you know it, you'll be 30 pounds lighter! I don't know which brand of shoes would be good. Maybe look on line and see what people say about them.

Amanda said...

Awesome!!!